Xplor is an adventure theme park with an extension of 59 hectares (145 acres), so having a map of Xplor is not a bad idea.
There are 3.8 kilometers (2.4 miles) of zip lines, 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) of road for amphibious vehicles, a subway cave with stalactites 400 meters (1312 feet) long and a one kilometer (0.6 miles) circuit for rafts.
Although it is a little smaller than Xcaret park, good planning can still make the most of your time and have more fun.
Xplor map sections
The Xplor map is divided into two sections: Activities and Services. Below we show you each one.
- Zip lines. Dare to try the highest zip-line!
- Vehicles. Ride your own adventure!
- River swim. Fall under the spell of this land!
- Rafts. Venture to the ends of the earth!
- Hamacuatizaje. Fly on a hammock and get wet!
- Shop. Souvenirs: La triquecueva and Hasta la vista shop.
- Smile snap. Auto photo spots. Sales point.
- Beverages. Soft drinks: El manantial and El oasis.
- International buffet: El troglodita.
One day is enough to enjoy the park in its entirety.
If you are in a hurry it is possible to do it in half a day but you will have to miss some activities.
Xplor has night hours, known as Xplor Fuego, which may better accommodate your plans.
Download the map so you can zoom in and locate each of the places.
Here is the map in PDF and JPG (image). Includes English and Spanish.
Download PDF map 7.96MB. 250 Downloads.
Download map JPG image 4.28MB. 142 Downloads.